Recesssion CRUSH


I know this recession has been affecting us all.
We aren't able to make the necessary fashion purchases that we want
(did I just put Necessary and Want in the same sentence???)

Its all about necessity....as if a new pair of shoes isn't necessary...hmmmm...
but I get it!!!

and so does

MEAGAN GOOD


Ms. Good was spotted in LA rocking a Robert Rodriguez Sequin Short Jumper
along with a Recessionista shoe pick:

BAKERS Stacey Bootie

On SALE for $69.99



Now I know Meagan has been posted and talked about on many a blog in regards to her rocking/repeating the same outfits (including shoes and accessories).

BUT REALLY, I think she doesn't give a damn what any of us think. She surely can't because she is rocking an affordable shoe that any of us can purchase especially during these hard fiinancial times.

Any who....I give Meagan a thumbs up for this particular look (shoes included)!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love this look. head to toe!

Post a Comment

Please give us your opinion:

Custom Search