Sacrificial Shoe



Recently the paparazzi friendly Victoria Beckham was out shopping at a Barneys in L.A.

The Posh Spice was spotted having some difficultly climbing the stairs in her skin tight dress. What we spotted were her sky high, midnight blue, Miu Miu Topstitched-Platform pumps, that retail for $650.
As women (and sometimes men) we put our toes and comfort of our feet to the test, to fit into those pair of shoes that complete our look. Do you think it was worth it to ‘Bend it Like Beckham’???

Tell us about your sacrificial experiences .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd cut off my toes to fit into a pair of those.
My most recent scarfic was at my sisters wedding a few weeks back. I bought my shoes to big so that I wouldn't have to worry about the pain. But the problem was the shoes made my feet slide foward and it was peep toe, which jam my toes into the little opening. So walking down the isle as her bridesmaid I had to smile and hide the pain. At the altar you can see pictures of me alternating feet, try to releave some of the pain. Ouch! Lucky the ceremony was short and sweet and by the time the reception came around those suckers were off for good.

Post a Comment

Please give us your opinion:

Custom Search